For our indoor classes, I have set some guidelines to ensure the highest safety for all of us.
Please read all the information below about what you can expect in Mum & Baby, Pregnancy and Restorative Yoga classes in terms of safety, following government guidelines. You will find guidelines for you as students, as well as what you can expect from me. To be read and adhered to by each participant thank you 🙏
– Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before the class start time.
– You are asked to wear a mask to arrive to Carrot Banana Peach and Bodywise venues and only remove it when you are finished setting up your equipment. Wear a mask to leave the room and use the bathroom.
– At Bodywise, use the paper towels provided to open doors to the studio or operate the lift. Only one person or parent & baby allowed in the lift at all times.
– When you arrive for a class, please take your place the furthest away from the entrance, in the designated space for your mat to be laid out. The pre-marked area is based on the 2m rule to allow for your movements during a class. If you arrive at the same time as someone, please wait for the person to have set their mat up before placing yours. I will point out the desired spot.
– Carrot Banana Peach: Keep all your belongings including shoes close to your mat and the pram outside our room.
– Bodywise: the coat racks are no longer in use, keep all your belongings in the 2×2 m box. There’s space for 3 prams in the studio entrance, 2 prams in the studio corridor and 2 prams on the ground floor.
– Leaving Bodywise studio is through a different stair case. Maryline will direct you.
– Carrot Banana Peach has 2 doors the main shop entrance and the back door, both are in use for arriving and leaving. Given the size of our groups and location on ground floor, we do not require a one-way system.
– Payments are strictly cashless by bank transfer, PayPal or the Acuity booking system.
– For all classes, teacher and students will be 2 meters apart in very wide U-shape.
– At Carrot Banana Peach & Bodywise spacing is 2m between mats, the permissible minimum is currently 1m according to Government guidelines for social distancing.
– At both venues, I limit the class capacity to 7 pregnant mums, 7 parent & baby pairs, 7 students of Restorative Yoga.
– Upon everyone’s arrival, I will ask you to screen verbally for Covid symptoms. It is recommended to check your temperature before coming to class. I will check mine. If you are unwell or have Covid symptoms, do not attend class. If you have been in contact with someone who tested positive for Covid-19 it is your duty to let the teacher know and not attend class for 7 days. You’ll be offered to access the class online.
– At Carrot Banana Peach, you will be required to take your temperature using the automated apparatus in place.
– Hand sanitiser is available to use anytime at the start, during and after your class. It is recommended that you bring your own as well.
– At Carrot Banana Peach, you need to bring a yoga mat, a light blanket to prop baby’s head for baby & tots classes.
– At Bodywise, you can choose to but you do not need to bring any yoga material. You will use a freshly sanitised mat and a cushion. Those will be quarantined for one week and used again 7 days later.
– For Pregnancy & Restorative Yoga in Knutsford, bring a cushion, a mat, and a blanket (plus a pillow for pregnancy). Maryline can lend you a sanitised chair or ball to sit on, especially if you’re in your last trimester or have Pelvic Girdle Pain.
– In baby classes, I will only share sanitised toys that are kept in a clean sealed bag and will go into a different ‘dirty bag’ afterwards. You are not to pass each other baby accessories. Each student help herself to her own quarantined / sanitised material.
– We will not practice pair work in any classes. In mum and baby yoga you will very occasionally turn to face another student remaining 2 meters apart at all time.
– Only light breathing practices and light singing performed (as loud as speaking voice) will be performed.
– New students need to prebook by filling out the registration form here For mum and baby yoga, and herefor pregnancy yoga.
– No walk-ins without registration and read of the class Covid guidelines.
– For your peace of mind I take Lateral Flow Covid Tests 3 times per week Monday night, Wednesday night and Friday night.